How I can get the licence key for a WordPress plugin from Envato Elements

Hi,
I download a WordPress plugin from Envato Elements installed this to my website.

But I can found how I can get the licence so I will be able to activate this plugin.

Can you help me please ?

Hi,

Envato Elements does not issue purchase codes when you download an item, instead, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use once you register the item for a project. The licenses you get for items you download and register from Envato Elements are only valid if you complete your End Products while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the End Products (even if your subscription ends).
For more info

Still any question open a help ticket they would like to assist you with an official answer.

Thanks!

Thank you for your quick response.
I register my project in this page: https://elements.envato.com/account/downloads but I dont know how I can get the licence key.

Also my subscription is active.

Hi

Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code mean license key. You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it will work fine for you.

Elements item don’t required purchase code. Elements is a subscribe base service Elements don’t sale Item instead provide unlimited Item download facility. Just You need to be registered the Item when completing the project.

If the item doesn’t work without entering one, please contact Elements support team here - Elements Support.

Thanks

I am having a similar issue! In order to get support, I need a license key to even submit a support ticket and since elements doesn’t issue one, I cant submit a support ticket to the author nouthemes.com.

I sent a help ticket to Envato a couple of days ago with no response.

Envato elements items do not come with support or updates like items form the main marketplaces (hence no need to supply a purchase code).

I get it, but I am reaching out the author with a question and they wont even let you submit a support ticket with a purchase code.

You could try using the item comments if it’s a general query, otherwise I do understand the author’s point here - support/access to submit support queries is restricted to people purchasing the full copies.