How good sales on themeforest? please help me

@Stachethemes

I already fix my item growlife some and add video youtube but nothing buy :frowning: please help me thanks.

please help me

nothing help me I want good sales

I do not like to speak alone because nobody helps my forum but 76 visits not help me

I donā€™t know how to help you anymore.

I told you yesterday to improve your work in general. Improve your items, create better descriptions. Why the customer should by your item but not item X? Do you offer something more or better? You should ask yourself these questions. Research your competition.

Donā€™t expect to add one big image or quick video and something will change over night.

1 Like

I have other account I will upload my themes other account, do I can upload it?

No you canā€™t, also I donā€™t understand how this will change your work quality?

1 Like

Here forum nothing help me other designers good sales. I want good sales. I am very anxious

Thanks closed this forums

We all want good sales and thatā€™s why we are trying to improve our work and services all the time. I donā€™t know what you expect me to tell you. There is no secret that will bring you to the top over night.

@Stachethemes

Thanks you for help me now my item GrowLife 1 sale :slight_smile: regards. I am happy

good question and helpful to others also