How do you contact an author whose comments haven't been answered over 3 months?

I inherited a site that is using Klasik for the theme. This theme was bought by the previous web person. When she became unresponsive to the owners requests, he asked me to take the site over. Today, I went in and updated the theme. The front end works but the back end won’t load the admin due to the same functions being declared twice.Fatal error:

Also in the themes directory is another folder called ‘Imperial". I checked out Imperial Theme on Theme Forest and it says “klasikthemes does not currently provide support for this item.” I’m totally confused why the site looks like Imperial, but the theme update was for Klasik. I have no Idea how to fix this mess. So Imperial is no longer supported. Klasik Themes’ updates sent to the Update Section in the site broke the site when I updated. Since then I did a restore of the site and the back end is still broken. Anybody have any suggestions on what to do for support?
Thanks so much. Whatever I need to do to get support, Let me know if you would.

Try to contact the author using contact form on his profile page: https://themeforest.net/user/klasikthemes
If it’s not help ask for refund because theme is broken.

Can I take a guess that the function being declared twice if related to the TGM script?

Hello and thank you for your replies. I’m not sure why these functions were declared twice. I think it has something to do with the klasik framework with the “Imperial” theme.

When I used debug I got the following. Only the last error below appeared before debug was turned on.

Notice: Use of undefined constant WPPostNavigation - assumed ‘WPPostNavigation’ in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-post-navigation/wp-post-navigation.php on line 19

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Klasik_RecentCommentWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 3718

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Klasik_RecentPostWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3718

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare optionsframework_option_name() (previously declared in /public_html/wp-content/themes/klasik/admin/options.php:20) in /public_html/wp-content/themes/klasik/options.php on line 21