How do we change the name of Projects or delete them?

I agree that there are definite UX improvements that could be made generally to helping to organise projects.

However (I do not know if the same relates to Elements) from the naming point - we just finished working on something (smaller but similar principal) where users are able to access items and in the process assign the project/build/design it was being used (same as Elements).

Items could be added to users’ folders to help find/organise things, however, we were strictly told not to enable users to alter the project name because the item had been licensed/associated to the original choice.

If users want to apply it to other projects then new copies needed to be downloaded under that title.

1 Like

Still not solution. It’s a JOKE !

Envato Elements does not have a way to delete or rename projects at this time. For now, you can simply ignore the others and create a new project with the correct name.

Is this serious !!?? BIG JOKE !

Yes, PLEASE, can this be corrected? I need it to keep track of projects, when asked for music licenses, video licenses, etc for every time I get a YouTube strike… PLEASE can it be corrected for once,

Thank you

In 2023 you still doesn’t have this feature?? What a shame!!

1 Like

It almost certainly won’t be because every project requires it’s own download and the license is connected to the original name/details etc.

you can add a feature to merge some project names with one project name, and all downloads are linked to its project name that is in the parent project name (so the merged project names are children under that parent project name), and the only the parent project name would appear when the user want to download a new element and link it to that parent project name.

or both of them the parent project name and under it the sub project names in the same time, easy :smiley:

We should be able to hide unused projects so that they are not always visible. How odd, it has been years since this was supposed to be a feature, but there is still no solution.

Please fix this. It’s fundamental to be able to organize project folders.

1 Like

why is this not fixed yet I n eed to delete a project I created by accident where is this feature???

Please add the ability to rename the project. It’s not difficult. This will help me a lot.

I come here after 6 years…

It almost certainly won’t be because every project requires it’s own download and the license is connected to the original name/details etc.

And as I was doing a project for a client, the client removed the business and his website, so now “his” project is littering my account, what should I do?

Or do I have projects of members who no longer work in my team?