How do they remove Audio Jungle Watermark????

I don’t think they erased the Watermark: music is in high quality, thus it should be a unauthorized Download:disappointed:

1 Like

AdRev save us all! o_____O

@Kurlykovs

Hey Kurly, I noticed you have your music registered with AdRev. When our music is registered, it’s added to YouTube’s AudioSwap library, which means that YouTube users can access our music from a database and swap out the audio on their videos to our AdRev registered music. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/94316?hl=en-GB

I suspect this is how that user is using your unwatermarked music. You’ll still be getting ad revenue from that video though, so flagging it to be taken down is kind of counterproductive :wink:

1 Like

Haven’t heard anything about that before, did they just start doing it?

1 Like

No, this has been in action for a couple of years now. See Section 4b of AdRev’s Terms of Service here: http://cid.adrev.net/terms-of-service

1 Like

Alumo, is it true ? I tried to find any of my tracks that are registered in Adrev in YouTube Audio Library, but found nothing.

1 Like

This has happened to me as well. My track with 0 sales showed up on a youtube video, and I have garantueed not spread it anywhere else than on AJ + AdRev. So that Youtube Audio Library thing could probably be it

Did anybody mention it when we were discussing whether to allow AdRev music on AJ or not?

It’s not in the main YouTube Audio Library…it’s found within the audio tab when editing a video within youtube, marked with a musical note icon if I remember correctly.

they can remove the watermark but never perfectly !
they use some equalizer in the spot of the watermark and also some white pink noise modulation !

if they want this track so bad and do all this editin…
then take it for free ! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not saying this happen in this case but i have heard, that if the mp3 is in stereo, there will be 2 channels. ie. voice and the music and with a very well know programe you can remove one of the channels. an example could be. you have an mp3 and you want to remove the singers voice. just delete the left or right channel

many ways to remove ! but as i said ! never perfectly done !

These people has garantueed not removed the watermark manually. They have found our tracks somewhere! I for one would like to know where. Alumo could you explain where that music in Youtube is indexed from when they click on that musical note icon when editing a clip, if not in the main YouTube Audio Library? Or has Envato’s library been hacked and leeched?

Like Alumo said, the tracks are in the the search list when you edit the audio of your video and search for ad-supported songs. You can add such a track to your video.

4 Likes

Yes I mentioned this a number of times in previous AdRev centric threads and I made Envato fully aware of this policy.

I wouldn’t be overly concerned about it however as uptake seems to be minimal and even if people do swap out their music for ours, it’s all extra income from our music. Bear in mind these people swapped out the music because they had originally taken someone else’s music that wasn’t even allowed, so it’s not as if they were in the market for licenses in the first place.

2 Likes

Our music is sent into the YouTube AudioSwap program when we upload our music to AdRev. This is mentioned in our agreement when we agreed to join AdRev, which I linked to in one of my previous posts. I would link again here, but I’m on my phone, smack bang in the middle of a music festival with limited internet access! :smile:

Well it looks like @Alumo found the answer to this puzzle :slight_smile: That probably would be the way they have my music up there. But yeah ad revenue is not a bad thing in a way. Although, now I see why some of my tracks are not being sold, its not that they are just crappy, its that they are also available for free :smiley: LOL

2 Likes

Yes… I found my AdRev registered tracks within the audio tab when editing a video within youtube, marked with a musical note icon :unamused:

Hmmm… but I thing it’s not a good thing for Envato ! And it’s must be resolved somehow… I sent them e-mail with a list of my exclusive AudioJungle tracks. Waiting for reply.

1 Like

@XeePress

Please read the previous posts as all is explained there :wink:

2 Likes