How do I update my "Live Preview" of an item?

This is the link of my item and It has a broken “Live Preview” URL. Now I want to update it but can’t find the option to change it. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Like

Have you tried to edit the item details?

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment. Yes I did. First of all there is no option called “Live Preview” and secondly I tried to put an URL link in the box called “Video Preview Resolution” with a resolution of 640x360, but it keeps giving this error message “Video Preview Resolution must be formatted like 640x360”. What should I do!
I found “Optional Live Preview” under “Update Items & Tags” and I upload my “index.html” there. Is this the appropriate option?

to fix live preview url you have to go to edit then have to edit:

Update Description & Price

there you will find: Demo URL

Video Preview Resolution:
Preview resolution in pixels, width by height (WxH). E.g. 640x360, 480x270

Thanks

1 Like

How can I put something in “Video Preview Resolution” box? It keeps saying “Video Preview Resolution must be formatted like 640x360” when I try to save a URL which has a video resolution of 640x360.

Video Preview Resolution:
Preview resolution in pixels, width by height (WxH). E.g. 640x360, 480x270

So, under Update Description & Price
Video Preview Resolution: you have to input 640x360

Assuming you used 640x360 resolution in pixels

and under Update Item & Tags
you can set: Optional Video Preview (MP4 or FLV preview video)

Thanks

1 Like

The option you’re looking for is called “Demo URL” and it’s under the “Update Description & Price” section on the edit page. This will change the URL for your item’s live preview.

As for “Video Preview Resolution”, do not put a link here. This input only accepts a resolution (such as 640x360). You’ll upload the video itself under the “Update Item & Tags” section on the edit page.

1 Like

Demo URL: Active link
Video Preview Resolution: 640x360
Optional Video Preview: Upload the video
Optional Live Preview: Upload the zip (index.html)
I send it for reviewing. Let’s see what happen. Thanks a lot to all of you again for your response.

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment. I did it. Let’s see what happens.