How do I submit a formal complaint about an author's support?

Hello. How do I submit a formal complaint to Envato about an author’s support? I cannot describe it as anything other than gaslighting. The support asks for my info; I provide it; then they respond asking for my info; then I respond asking if they can see it right there in the ticket, because I can see it right there; then they respond asking for my info.
This is insane. It is actually comical now. I will even hire people to continue to reply asking if he cannot see it, if he dares to continue this nonsense. I will continue it till the end of time just to waste his resources like he is wasting mine. But I will not put up with it without exhausting every avenue of complaint that is afforded to me. This is insane. How can a business operate like this? Where is the complaint option?

Hi

Please open Help ticket and let them know. They will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

I already did that, albeit recently. I’ll believe it when I see a remedy. Judging by the comments around this forum, I’ll be lucky if I get as good of support as I’m receiving from the author. Thanks anyways. But for now I’ve just searched the phrase “alternatives to code canyon.” It turns out there are countless.

Bear with me now, as I know this is a bit of an ‘out there’ suggestion… but have you considered actually providing them your info when requested? I know… sounds crazy, as you’ve already provided it to them, but maybe… just maybe… for one of hundreds of possible reasons, they actually need you to provide your info again before they can help you.

Sure, I appreciate that everyone’s first thought when being asked a question more than once… is to hire a team of people to repeatedly question the individual’s need for that information, until the end of time. I mean, it’s only natural.

However, if the resolution to your issue consists of providing the same information twice… then sometimes we have to suppress the natural urge, and our god-given right as human beings, to systematically and consistently harass our fellow citizens of Earth, no matter the cost, until the day we die… in an effort to resolve that issue.

Bear with me now; I’ll type slow so you can follow along as I point out: How ironic.

Your quote: “sometimes we have to suppress the natural urge, and our god-given right as human beings, to systematically and consistently harass our fellow citizens of Earth, no matter the cost, until the day we die…”

How long did you consider the irony of this statement before posting it?

Because maybe that time would have been better spent considering what a “ticket” is in the context of purchased software.

If you knew what a ticket was, you would see it is just another name for a message thread. Kind of like what we are on now. Therefore, similarly to how you can simply look above and see what I wrote originally in regards to a “ticket,” so too can the developer-support see my information that I provided. It is there until the ticket is closed. As in, right there in front of your face when you open the screen because it’s the first message. In fact, both of us can see it each time we open the message thread. It’s why I opened the thread - to give him the information. Try to keep up, would you?

So, granted, it does take the dexterity to scroll a mouse, while at the same time also requiring the awareness of one’s surroundings combined with the literacy to read, I will admit that these are waning traits among the general populace, so perhaps you are right, that I could have humored him and provided my info a third time. Except when you consider the fact that I’m referring to developers here. Are you familiar with this concept?? If a developer does not know how to scroll a mouse nor read, then I’m afraid the issues are more systemic than the ticketing system. Are you following?

Now then, getting back to your statement; I’ll post it again for humorous emphasis - your quote: “sometimes we have to suppress the natural urge, and our god-given right as human beings, to systematically and consistently harass our fellow citizens of Earth, no matter the cost, until the day we die…”

Read your entire statement again, and reflect back as you ask yourself “what was the point of your post again??" I missed that part”

Expecting literacy is not the problem. Defending illiteracy without even a cursory examination of the matter by weird moderators is the problem.

I’m just curious if you are familiar with the concept of “projection”? My guess is you are ashamed of yourself because you are that person you describe. You most likely hate your life. Good luck.