How do I know where my tracks were used on Videohive?

I always assumed I would be notified somehow or other if my tracks had been used on videohive but after making a google search for a single track I found it was being used on videohive. So I guess we’re not notified automatically. Of course this is fine since he had a link back and all but I was wondering if there’s any way to find all of these? Other than searching one by one in google, especially since not everything is going to be in google’s index.

Thanks.

I signed up with it but it doesn’t work very well. It has a list of my music that is indexed but is missing even tracks I made ages ago.

I don’t know other ways. Maybe someone else will advise you other options. But I strongly doubt that there are other full-fledged methods for searching…

Yes that would seem to be the way to do it, it’s just strange it only includes some of my tracks? Not much use that way. Anyway thanks for your help though.

1 Like

Hi @HasenMusic and @Eliho . I’m the creator of Enseek. Right now, it only shows your items in the music category. Very soon, I will be releasing a major update which will show matches for all categories of items. It should be out in the next 1-2 weeks. Cheers! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It seems you never added this function after all.