How do I know my template is submitted?

This is might seem a weird question but I after submitted my html template yesterday using the template upload page, I didn’t see any indication that the template has been submitted. All I got was a redirect from the upload page to my dashboard. I thought this was some UX issue and that in a better case there would be some category in my dashboard like “pending submissions”. I’ve waited over 32 hours and going by this statistic here - here it seems like I should have gotten a response. With the no indication of submission problem and the time I’ve waited, I’m worried that the template was not submitted and I’m just waiting on nothing. Is there any indication I ought to have gotten that my template has been submitted? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

after submission you will be redirected to your Dashboard, it is fine. as you have already submitted your item for getting review you will be able to see your uploaded item in your Dashboard right side which will indicate that your item is under queue for revew.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I can’t see anything on the right side of my dashboard. Here’s a screenshot of the dashboard.

Going by what you said, it seems it didn’t upload. Right?

1 Like

Hi:
You choose what category you want upload “Upload an Item” thank you.

Thanks. I’ll do that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like