How do I know Hard Reject or Soft Reject

Hello,
My theme is rejected but i cant know this is is Hard or Soft Reject I have receive a email but i cant khnow
Please can you help me .

If it’s hard rejected the email title is something like “Your item was rejected”. If it’s soft rejected it says “Your item needs improvement.” If it’s soft rejected they will tell you what you need to improve.

This is Subject & content of Email
[ThemeForest] Your uploaded item SelFia - Great Portfolio Theme for Photographers rejected

Unfortunately your submission SelFia - Great Portfolio Theme for Photographers isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold,
quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

@king4media … sorry to say, but it’s seem to be hard rejected.
ThemeForest] Your uploaded item SelFia - Great Portfolio Theme for Photographers rejected

I do not know if it was or not rejected . I did not receive any email about it . And the track was reviewed.

if its soft reject, there will be a link in the email to your item in themeforest…but it will be hidden for others but only u can see it there