How do I hide the "Purchase Now" button from Home Header of Demo 3 Theme Forest?

Hi. I’m new to css and web design. I’ve tried modifying the code, as well as commenting out buttons section In the style code. No joy! In most themes, there is an option in “customise” to switch it off. But not in here.

I believe these sort of customizations are specific to the themes, so you’ll probably have more luck if you contact the author of the item directly. There also isn’t really any way for anyone here to help you if you don’t mention which theme you’re using.

Thanks for your prompt response and your suggestion. I mentioned the theme in the title. Home Demo 3 Forest :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s the best way of contacting the author?

I don’t see any theme with that name, but you can contact them by clicking on their profile image or name, then on the right side of their profile page there should be a contact form. Some authors have their own support sites/forums that you should use instead, so look around on the item and profile pages to see if they mention anything about that.

Hi

Please check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support. Also you can check your theme Options if you find anything related to the issue.

Otherwise the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased theme Author. How to Contact Author and let them know. Don’t worry just contact theme Author. theme Author will be very happy to assist you.

Thanks

Thanks for your help. I’ll give that a try.

Thanks for that. :slight_smile: