How do i find my purchase history?

I purchased a few themes over the past couple of years and im now trying to find one of those as although i downloaded it i never actually used it in a website. I have just installed the theme into wordpress and it appears to be without the demo content. I just wanted to download the theme again to make sure i have the full version files. Is there a time limit on purchases remaining in “Purchase History” As its showing no purchases? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Assuming you are logged in to the right account then www.themeforest.net/downloads

Many thanks Charlie found everything from the link you provided.

I have the same question. I see my downloads, but I need purchase dates and to see where I purchased extended licensing. For instance, I just purchased extended licensing for WPLMS but it does not show up anywhere in my dashboard. Also, WPLMS will not let me on their website because it says I did not purchase the extended licensing.

Hi @Winterwolf, to view your purchases history:

Hover the mouse over your username at the top of the screen.
Select ‘Profile’ from the drop down menu.
Select ‘Statements’: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/article_attachments/115008637743/statement_menu_selection.png
Click ‘More Options +’
Select from “All transaction types” select box the “Purchase” option and then you will see your purchases history.