How Do I Contact Suppourt. Bought 12 months of suppourt and it only gave me 6.

Bought a discounted extension on my license for my theme. It said purchase 6 months now and get 6 months free. I purchased it but it only extended it 6 months in the emails and on the theme. Where is there a spot to submit a ticket or call envato? Do they not have any customer support help at all? this is insane! Dunno why i spend money with a company that wont provide any customer support

Hi @discusmadness, where you get this offer. have you any screenshot on it? envato never give this free extra 6 months of author support offer.

After purchasing any item from envato market you will get a included 6 months author support (if author provide support for that item).

it was right on the site page for Avada. Said extend your license support before it expires save $XX plus receive an extra 6 months of support. So i extended the license and then it said it only extended support until October (6 months.) If i go back to that page the whole options about extending my license are clearly gone as it is not an option anymore, since it was already purchased.

As far I understand the author meant if customer purchase extended license before the support period expire customer will save some money and will get additional 6 month Support (mean: current running period + 6 months). because according to envato support pricing rule:

During the Support period (before expired) the extend price is 62.5%
where after Support period expired the renew price is 87.5%

Extending and Renewing Item Support:

Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Two accounts - both being charged to my account