How do I change link color attributes in Avada?

How do I change link color attributes (ie: link, visited, hover, active) for my entire site in Avada? Yes, I’m a noob.

Thanks.

Appearance > Theme Options > ‘Design’ tab > Custom CSS

a {color: red;} /* link color */
a:visited {color:blue;}
a:hover {color:orange;}
a:active {background-color:tomato;}
3 Likes

Brilliant! Thank you so much. It works!

I would like to change the color of just one menu item. I have tried adding CSS to the APPEARANCE > THEME OPTIONS >CSS CODE but it doesn’t work. (THe CSS does appear in the page code, however I can’t get it to actually take effect–this is probably more to do with my CSS skills than the Avada theme, but help would be appreciated. Here is some of the CSS that I have tried:

li#page-item-460 {
color:red !important;
font-weight:bold;
}

li.page_item.page-item-460 {color: red !important;}
.page-item-460 {color: red !important;}
#nav #nav_menu > li.page_item.page-item-460 > a
{
border: 2px solid #FFFFFF;
color:red !important;
}

In fact though, just doing what you said above doesn’t seem to have any effect either:

a {color: red;} /* link color */
a:visited {color:orange;}
a:hover {color:orange;}
a:active {background-color:green;}

Hi guys, for future reference, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

thankyou so much

Unfortunately, this solution does not seem to work for me. The links remain grey. The colour only changes for visited, hover and active links. Any idea why?

1 Like

You can also change the links color by editing the color in
Primary Color from APPEARANCE > THEME OPTIONS > Colors

that will change the rollover color of your text links.

Cheers

1 Like