How do I become a successful graphics designer?

I want to create my design in such a way that I am not rejected. But I am being rejected again and again. Is there anyone here to help me

1.) get inspiration from the best
2.) study as many articles / video / books about the subject matter as you can
3.) dedicate as much time to practice your skills as you can
4.) be critical to your work, if you feel you are not moving forward, try to change something in your routine
5.) if possible, find someone to teach you, either via lessons, or find a job where you will be working under someone skilled who will be willing to share his knowledge - this is the fastest way to progress
6.) keep going until you find success, it won’t happen overnight

This applies to ALL skills in life, not just graphic design.

Just a few starting points:

https://dribbble.com
https://www.smashingmagazine.com

But there are PLENTY of stuff online. You have to learn to search for the information, don’t just wait someone spoon-feed you everything you need to know. Everything is already out there for you to find.

2 Likes

There is not a quick way to become a graphic designer. Ask yourself first if you really want to do this. And if the answer is yes attend to a design school or take some design classes. After you finish the school prepare yourself to spend the next 5 years practicing 10-12 hours / day. Only after few years of hard work you will be able to came here and upload quality items or you can take a real job as a graphic designer. Keep in mind, if you just learn how to use few graphic software you are a computer operator not a graphic designer.

1 Like

Here are few useful tips:

1 Like

He was looking for the easy way and get spooked when he found out this involves years of work.

3 Likes

To become a graphic designer, you will need to have IT and drawing skills. You’ll need to be able to find practical solutions to problems. You’ll also need excellent communication skills.

Most professional graphic designers have a foundation degree, HND or degree in graphic design or other art and design-based subject. You will also need a working knowledge of desktop design software, such as Illustrator, InDesign or QuarkXPress, and image-editing packages such as Photoshop.

Some Best tool for Graphic designer

Pixlr. If a graphic designer uses Photoshop, then ‘Pixlr Editor’ will be quite familiar. …

1. Wacom Bamboo. Being a designer , you can opt for Wacom Bamboo that offers a superb chance to execute the most unusual things. …
  2. Adobe Creative Suite. …
  3. Visual CSS Tools . …
  4. PicMarkr. …
  5. InDesign Secrets. …
  6. Pantone Color Guides. …
  7. DeviantART.

lol yeah no short cut and definitely not a get-rich-quick job …