How do I add a product to an e-commerce image header template?

Hello everyone,
Looking through the Flatsome studio I found an e-commerce 2 column image header that I’d love to use to display and sell a product. However after adding to my website I tried to add a product via my dashboard/ products and there was no way to do this.Trying to do this via the UX builder lead nowhere too. Is there a step that I am missing or is this not possible for some reason?

Hi

The best way to get this answer is Contact your purchased Item Author.

Don’t worry just contact Author. Author will be very happy to assist you to fix this.

Thanks

I’ll do that. Is there a guide for what is and isn’t an appropriate subject for the forum?

Hi,

At this forum lot’s of author, Moderator are help people as a volunteer this isn’t their job they give you guideline/direction how could you get your problem solution.Only Envato team are able to make solution your problem.

solution depend on your question how quick you can get solution.
you question wise you have to contact with your item author
Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato Forum.

How to contact any Item Author from Here

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

Thanks

Hi thank you for your feedback. On the page showing how to contact the author it says that people should search for answers on the forum first but the advice on this forum is always (for questions that I ask) to ask the author. So from now on I’ll contact the author first.