How can this item get accepted to codecanyon.

i put lot of effort making this application, and try to improve it quality and every time i get strike rejection from code canyon team, could you please guys help get my item improved ?

Demo Apk : [removed - please upload screenshots instead]

Hi @NuByte

Since installing a custom APK requires disabling security protections on Android devices, please post screenshots of the app instead.

Thank you!

screenshots:

Screenshot_2017-11-14-16-13-00Screenshot_2017-11-14-16-13-08Screenshot_2017-11-14-16-13-59

any one could help guys ?

What are they saying in the rejection message?

To be honest that’s not a quality app. At all it’s so poor with features. Only fake calling? I guess that’s not enough. In my opinion it’s just like a hello world app - the creativity and features are missing.

1 Like

@hevada

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Fake Call & Sms” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.

@Elitecode

After application rework and i added more functionalities i still get rejection.