How can I log a support ticket

Hi,
I just made a purchase and at the completion the website said that I was sent a link to my downloads to my email address. I have still not received the email and have checked my Spam folder. No it’s not there either. I need to get support before I notify my credit card provider to cancel the purchase.

Cheers,
David

Hi,

Please open an Envato Customer support Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Please note dispute through payment provider will cause your account suspended. So, better to get help from Envato support.

Thanks

This is what I’ve been trying to do. The page you linked to in your reply is not of much use honestly. There is nowhere that I can see that actually allows me to log a support ticket. All links from there seem to direct me back to the forum. That’s not what I want. This first experience with Evanto has been terrible. How hard can it be to receive access to content that has been purchased. I will proceed with seeking redress from my financial institution and will never touch Evanto again. And make sure that I let everyone that I can know of the suspect practices here.

Thanks for trying to help.
David

Maybe you didn’t check this section in that help page:
Start here
Hi, what can we help you with?

Please use this link to crate a support ticket: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=170903

Thanks