How can I get a Refund Back for a theme that cant work or cant even be installed?

To :

[ThemeKalia] ThemeKalia) Envolve WordPress Theme donwloaded without a DAT File… I Hope somebody helps!!!

Please i am still waiting for a refund please…!!! WTH is going on ….? What kind of support is this ??? You gghuys are seeing my Tickets sent to you, i have 4 Tickets on the stand, yet you guys are avoidung them…

All you asked for is to help me set up the theme on my Site , which i dont need again.

I sent you a screenshot of the theme i already bought, namely XTra WordPress Theme, and it works just fine.

You kept repeating that I should send you a temporary Login details to help me setup the DAT File on my site, but I told you guy i dont need it anymore, and since then you have declined answering any of my tickets. Please i need that REFUND BACK!!!

I am seeking help from this forum…
Please !!!

Hi,

Option 1: Install Your Theme Through WordPress

If you’ve purchased your theme at Themeforest, you’ll need to download the theme file before you try and install it. Simply log into your account, go to your downloads and locate your theme. Click on the download button and select the “Installable WordPress file only”. This will download the zip file for your theme.

Common Error: Downloading the Wrong Theme Zip File

Downloading-the-wrong-zip

Make absolutely, positively sure you select the “Installable WordPress file only” option. If you select “All files & documentation” by mistake, you will not be able to install this zip as is. Instead unzip the file and then locate the installable theme file within it. Luckily most developers clearly label their files, so it should be pretty easy to find.

For more information about Themeforest WordPress Installation

Themeforest Refund Policy

Still any issue here is New refund request

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try it …
And get back to you.
Altho, Ive sent a refund request even before you replied here, but they haven’t responded to the refund request ever since i made the choice for a refund…

I have tried the whole thing just as you sent me, still not working…
Tried requesting refund but they ain’t answering…
Or do you have any other suggestions… ?