How can I end a product in order to get a license certificate to give to my client?

Hi,
I have downloaded a few stock videos for editing a video.
I have read that I need to “end the product” in order to get the license certificate.
I can’t find how I can do it though, and I need to give my client the proof of license for the videos.
Also how can I start a new project?
Can anybody help, please?
Thanks,
Hulda

if yu are talking about envato market (as like videohive) then for every purchase you will get a purchase code which you can provide your client as a license.

If you are talking about envato elements then for each download item you have to register the item under a project. Want to use an item again? No problem! Visit your downloads and simply register it again for a different end use.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I was referring to Envato elements.

I have already subscribed, selected the clips, registered under a project name, downloaded them. Do I need to end the project to get the license certificate? How can I do that?

Thanks,

Hulda

Relicensing Previous Downloads for New Projects

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I try to be more clear: I don’t need to relicense an item, I need to obtain the licence from items downloaded for my first project, which now is finished.

Where do I find it?

Thanks,

Hulda

Hi,

Thanks but I have read that page.

I need a physical document I can download that is proof of licence.

Where can I find it, if it exists?

How can I prove to my client that the videos are licensed?

Thanks,

Hulda

Elements item don’t required/provide purchase code. Elements is a subscribe base service Elements don’t sale Item instead provide unlimited Item download facility. Just You need to be registered the Item when completing the project.

to get license document as like purchase code you have purchase item from envato market (as like videohive) then for every purchase you will get a purchase code which you can provide your client as a license.

you can check this article for envato market purchase:

Thanks

Ok, many thanks for your help.

Last question: if I want to start a new project, should I just start a new collection and register it under a new project name, until I am still subscribed?

Hulda

yes, right.