How can I delete my Audiojungle portfolio ?

It’s the tax. If the buyer is in USA, you’re also paying the tax.
Funny thing, for the buyers in Europe, there’s additional -hidden tax ( eg if the item is 59$, you purchase it for 79$ )but not for US buyers. Not sure why this is happening.

I thought the prices are universally fixed? Right if I have a track at $19 its $19 every time for US, UK or whatever.

No, if a buyer lives in an EU country and is a consumer (not registered business/company) then the buyer have to pay the EU VAT on top of the List Price. The VAT rate depends on the EU country where the buyer lives and ranging from 17% (Luxembourg) to 27% (Hungary).

I helped a friend to buy a theme from themeforest and he payed vat anyway … so the vat is applied anyway to everybody who is outside usa

But this is the vat, the tax we are paying are just tax as if we are living in usa.

So we are paying tax in our country and usa …

Yes but its still the same price and the same fee. I had two buyers from Europe and they both were charged the same amount and my fee was 50%. My fee is always 50% no matter where they are from.

The amount of the money you receive doesn’t change. The amount they are paying changes if they are from EU ( hidden tax )

we are paying tax but we don’t get a cut from vat … Envato win again isn’t it ?

Obviously. Just look at it this way, Envato’s fee is always 50%. Don’t get confused with the ‘buyer fee’, ‘author fee’ etc…its ALL the Envato fee and its taken from the Author’s earnings so its actually an Author fee of 50%.

No it doesn’t appear to if you check your statements. If your song is $15 the price seems to be $15.

If you are a buyer and do not reside in the EU, these changes do not apply to you.