how can I buy?

Hello. I’m having trouble purchasing a wordpress theme and contacted the support team but couldn’t find a solution.

The problem I have is that while I do not have a problem with any product, the account is closed when I buy that product. I think this is due to the product. How can I buy this product?

1 Like

Hi @mredip,

Please open an Envato Customer support Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

As I wrote above, we could not reach the solution :slight_smile: support team is not very good at their job.

Unfortunately only support can advise/help.

For what it’s worth this won’t be due to the item specifically. More likely after the first attempt there needed to be some kind of account confirmation that didn’t get done.

Setting up multiple accounts however will only have made things worse. My account keeps closing - #3 by mredip

1 Like

We tried to buy the product with 5 different accounts, 3 different countries and 3 different cards. but everyone had the same problem. You can try to buy by giving a link and opening an account. If the purchase is made, I will buy the account from you.

1 Like

That would be entirely against envato’s terms and conditions.

Plus switching up or location would then inevitably create more problems again.

Is this for an element subscription or a stand alone item purchase?

i just want to buy one item

What happens when you try?

Your other thread mentioned accounts being closed but you have a buyer badge on this one so at least one purchase must have gone through

yes, I have purchased a product before and had no problems. When purchasing RyanCV product, my account was locked and it was stated that it cannot be restored. I opened a new account and tried to get it again, but the new account was also closed. This is exactly the problem. While my RyanCV product has a problem, other products do not.

sir