how can add unlimited ads in one single place

I currently use an advertising plugin that allows me to create ad spaces [via shortcode]. can anyone help me with a suggestion on how to display an unlimited number of ads in one place? Thank you all

1 Like

Hello @lecsutzu,

I strongly recommend you contact the author of the script and ask him how to do this. That way, you will get the best answer for your problem.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

thanks for the suggestion, but it gives me a shortcode that includes all the ad slots, but it doesn’t work

It may be either a misunderstanding on how the plugin should be used or it may be a bug. In any case, if you contact the author he can get you the best solution for your problem as he knows exactly how the plugin works.

I contacted him and he told me that it is not possible, he gives me a shortcode that does not work correctly in the test, my goal is to add an unlimited number of ads in one place, in no case do I want to fill a page with shortcodes

In that case, you must find another product that could do what you need or you could ask the author if there is any update in the near future for this feature.

I recommend you before any purchase contact the author of the script and ask him if it is possible to do what you exactly need.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

This is exactly what I am looking for, either a solution or another product, although I have not yet found a plugin that allows me to create an unlimited number of ads and display them in one place. thanks

if plugin author told you that your required features not possible then there is a less possibility to get it from that plugin.

If you interested Envato Studio is a freelancer platform. If you would like for doing this job you can discuss one of the experts at Envato Studio.

Thanks

Thanks for suggestion