Hooray I did it!

Friends! I would like to gladly share with you that my product hit the March sale, this is my first time:)))

Despite the difficult situation at this time, I am glad that I was able to achieve this. I wish everyone to achieve much more than I, Good luck to everyone and a lot of sales. :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

14 Likes

Very good price! Are you satisfied with effects of the marketing campaign so far?

1 Like

Congratulations! And big sales;)

1 Like

Congrats, @SmartSounds!

I had items included in monthly sales twice and they were BIG GAMECHANGERS. Wish you the best of luck!

Also, I noticed you’re slowly reconsidering your pricing strategy. You have an awesome portfolio. Believe me, you would be surprised of the outcome of keeping a healthy pricing range.

Congrats again!

4 Likes

Congrats, mate!
Haven’t had an item in a sale yet, or featured file, but I still go stong in here and I am happy that you are having success, from the bottom of my heart!
Stay healthy and keep on creating! :beers:

1 Like

Thank you so much to Envato, that you chose my product for promotion! It’s nice! :slight_smile: It was cool to be on the main page! :paw_prints: Any support in such restless time is much appreciated! :tada:

Sincerely, AudioSport

Friends, Thank you all. I was very pleased to read your opinion. I will try to work even better.