TLDR: Hiring Customer Support Engineer for top selling WooCommerce theme: Shopkeeper.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Engineer to help us in our effort to make our top-selling WooCommerce theme Shopkeeper better.
- Remote Position;
- 25-30 Hours per week or more;
- Ideally on a different time zone than ours: EET UTC+2h
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support via email based system Zendesk;
- Support users in their journey with Shopkeeper, that could mean: help with installation and setup, troubleshooting errors, answer general questions about the theme’s functionality, provide best practice advice and sometimes minor CSS customizations.
- Weekly reports about bugs, top feature requests and plugin compatibility issues;
- WordPress and WooCommerce knowledge;
- Basic WordPress and WooCommerce coding knowledge;
- Basic WordPress and WooCommerce customization knowledge, familiarity with page templates and child themes;
- Troubleshooting Skills;
- Experience on a similar position;
- Familiarity with popular themes and plugins;
- Good written English;
- Reliability, politeness, patience and willingness to proactively help;