Hi, They rejected my item and said i cannot resubmitted again. But why please help me.

My template is hard rejected by themeforest and said i cannot resubmitted again. But why please help me. My site link is : http://e-resume.erfanali.com. please review my template and let me know what i have to fix. And onething more may i code again and can resubmitted by changing some feature?

It’s probably the most over saturated category in the marketplace.

With respect it’s been done thousands of time’s before, and to higher standards.

There’s room for improvement on mobile but even with that fixed I think you would be lucky to get this approved.

1 Like

Thanks for reply.
Themeforest reply me like this: “Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “E-Resume is a professional Portfolio, Resume, CV, vCard, and personal Blog Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

So i am unlucky… This is my first design theme and i am failed.

Loook at popular items to understand the scale, versatility and detail that goes into those

Avoid the common misconception that smaller or more basic items like resumes, coming soon etc will be easier because there is less to them - 99% of the time these will be harder as it requires flawless execution and to caveat the busy / overcrowded categories

1 Like

Oh sorry budd,Your template is great,I wonder

1 Like

my item also rejected :pensive: :pensive: :sneezing_face:

Thanks

Thanks this is my first designed template . I am learning maybe there have some coding issues. But i need to know what the actual problem in this template. So that i can fix my issues…and also i am trying to improve my design. Thanks for the comment.