HI, Need to meet you all!

Hi, everyone!

I am a new author here on envato and I usually will be uploading videohive templates on here. My name is Anupam and I am 25 years old. :blush:

Grapholia is like my baby, I have been learning motion templates and design from 6+ years now. I used to just watch the templates that get published and thinking I will do the same thing one day and get to that level. I did release a template this month as a new author here and It got accepted and was totally excited by it, my first time submitting it and it got accepted. Thanks, Envato!

Still a long way to go but hopefully one day I can also be an elite author. :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you all and hope to build good friends here! hehe.

11 Likes

Hey, welcome and good luck! :grinning:

1 Like

Thankyou, @Atamotion! :smiley:

Welcome Anupam, I am anil and I am here for over 10 years I know that excitement. all the best for you.

1 Like

Thankyou, Anil! @MotionMAX :smiley:

Welcome to the community! I still have that feeling when I get an item approved, it’s great when something created by you is accepted. Not to mention when you start to have sales :blush:
All the best! :+1:

3 Likes

Hi! Good luck to you in this difficult matter. I remember when I was 18 years old, I also uploaded my first template. I woke up at night and went to the website, it was already 4 sales. An unforgettable moment.

2 Likes

Thankyou @GoForMotion. Nice to meet you! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice to meet you @RwTemplates. Yes, it must feel nice to get 4 sales next morning. I have waited too long to submit. :slight_smile:

@grapholia At that time it was very easy to get 4 sales. It’s much more difficult now. =(

1 Like

@RwTemplates Yup, I understand. I am aware that it’s much difficult now. I just love it and will keep doing and up my portfolio.

I have been trying to do something since when I was 13. App game first then design then animation hehe. I want to create a subscription area on my site where i provide all templates for a subscription. That’s my ultimate dream.

I just am too late to submit on videohive, but its never too late. In 2016, someone might be thinking the same thing for 2012.

It’s better then when its 2025 and I feel oh why i did not start in 2022.

1 Like

Good luck mate :slight_smile: Wish you the best of luck

1 Like

Ty, @vystina. :smiley:

Welcome to the community @grapholia :slight_smile:
I wish you all the very best! If you need help message us anytime :slight_smile:
Have a great journey!
Foxi :fox_face:

1 Like

Ty, @MotionFox. Nice to meet you and sure :smile: I will.

GL HF :v:

1 Like

Welcome to the friendly creative team! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

1 Like

Welcome…good luck to you.

1 Like

Ty, @HyperrealRecords :smiley:

Thankyou @PONYMUSIC :smiley: .Nice to meet you!