Hi, I'm new here, a little help please

Good afternoon,

After carefully preparing my footage, creating the profile and completing all the required information about it, I find that I am not allowed to upload any files for now.

Can someone tell me how things are?

I’ve seen the support article, but it’s too confusing for me right now.

Would someone kindly summarize me?

When will I be able to load my first films if I can do it?

Is it worth waiting or is it better to migrate to other places?

I am new in this section but I have been in other sections of Envato for 5 years.

Very confusing.

Hi Jordi, as for i know , VH is the only marketplace that requires to be “accepted” as author so that u can upload …

Hi Nico,

You are my guardian angel!

Thank you very much for showing up.

But then, what do you have to do to be accepted?

What is the process, I do not understand anything

hi Jordi the process is carried out by envato as for i know … i guess they should let u know shortly … though i guess that trying to ask someone with strong technical knowledge about the marketplace would help u … i assume that @mgscoder or @XioxGraphix may know this , they know all lol :slight_smile:

All right, Nico,

I created another non-exclusive new account and I thought to launch the query there …
But as I see I have logged through Realitybeats.
I think I’m too confused today …
Thank you so much for everything

Hi,

You can check this announcement from @jamesgiroux

Thanks

I have read carefully, but I still do not understand how and when I can present my files.
Will you inform me?
Should I wait for notification by mail?
It would also be good to know how many I should prepare so that the matter does not catch me off guard.

Hi,

you need to submit a portfolio to become a Stock Footage and Photo author. To submit a portfolio, please fill in this form.

Details and links regarding applications can be found here:
VideoHive Upload Permissions and Portfolio Review.

Note: Just I am an Author here. If you have any more query you can post here hopefully expert

Thanks

Thank you very much for your reply?

I have seen that there is a number of up to 10 files to be valued?
This number is referential?
I must present between 1 and 10 files or, on the contrary, is it mandatory to present a minimum of 10?
Where do I host the files?
Thank you

I would like please if you could answer me these questions

I have seen that there is a number of up to 10 files to be valued?
This number is referential?
I must present between 1 and 10 files or, on the contrary, is it mandatory to present a minimum of 10?
Where do I host the files?
Thank you

I would like to know have you submitted the form? have the form asked you any files? Please fill the form envato portfolio review team will review and let you know.

Portfolio Review Required

To request access to upload stock footage and motion graphics items, you must submit a portfolio. This portfolio should show your ability to meet the technical, quality, and integrity requirements for these item types and also be of subjects that are likely to be relevant to potential customers. Your past account history may also be taken into consideration.

786/5000

Hello,

Thank you very much for answering.
As I have already mentioned, I have not sent the form because I have asked a couple of questions and they have not answered them.
The first was to know if I should send at least 10 files as it appears on the form, or if on the contrary I can send 3 or 4.
I already imagine that you will want to see variety and quality, but when you start you have the files you have.
The second is to know where to suppose that I should host the files, if by ftp or what form.
Regarding my track record, I’ve been uploading music files for almost 6 years, so I also know the work that the videohive authors do.
If you were kind enough to answer these questions, I will send you the form with some of my samples with pleasure.
Thank you

you have to submit/share links to 10 of your best video work.
Just my personal opinion You can provide your video sample link as your youtube video link or share your portfolio video link you have hosted somewhere else. In the form you have optional option to share your full portfolio. Your envato market portfolio review team can check by default as you have to provide envato market username. If you have further query please contact Author support or wait some reply from stock footage expert. Thanks

u see Jordi, i told u , @mgscoder is a sharp knife … u get all answers to questions lol