Hi everyone i am new here

I think the movement is kinda jerky yet and the animation does not flow naturally revealing the logo, we can actually “see” the key frame or feel them and it is not nice, you have one animation from left to right and after that a scale and the animation stop waiting for the logo to reveal. The lightsweep at the end is outdated also. But I like the look of it, you need to improve the animation I guess. Envato have a lot of great things done in this category and style and it is hard to make something new and better, maybe as a beginner you could stick to less common stuff that will get accepted because nobody else is doing. Just trying to help, I am learning also.

2 Likes

It’s better, now it looks like a logo animation. And the logo at the end doesn’t just appear :smiley: But now you have to work on making the reveal still much more complex, intricate, and nuanced, so it could compete with the rest of the approved animations here. So far it’s still not on that level. Also that “swarming” noise/fractal pattern between logo glitches needs to go, it looks outdated and bad.

2 Likes