Hi- does anyone know what the following functionality is called?




Just wondering if anyone knows what the ability to do what is in the video is called i.e. from a technical standpoint the ability to create a fluid canvas to edit sites on instead of a fixed one/ blocks like most of the other editors use or what I would need to ask of a developer to get them to create this for me?


WYSIWYG Editor / Drag & Drop


thanks for the reply! whenever i look for that I get the block version like with visual composer but I’m after the exact functionality in the video so like a fluid drag and drop instead of a boxed drag and drop

Anyone know how I can turn one into another?