Hi, could someone help me? Hard reject on my track in AudioJungle. Thank you!

I would appreciate any feedback! I remained without reference …

This is the link to the track:

Thank you!

Nice song.
Until the choir destroyed the overall humorous feel. Choir parts were not well written and the section size seems a bit over-the-top for the kind of sound you’re after. Also sounding way to quiet comparing to for example the clarinet for the ff timbre of sopranos.
Sounds like you were not sure if your song would sell without an “epic touch” :smiley:

1 Like

I appreciate you taking the job to listen, analyze and comment!
Thank you very much!

1 Like

Sounds a bit too “synthetic” overall, also the arrangement and melody is just a bit crazy but maybe that was what you were going for. Your general idea is kind of cool and I can imagine this sounding a lot better with live instruments, live choirs etc.

1 Like

Thank you very much! These comments are of great help!

1 Like

I really like the overall feel and sound… until the choir joins in. You might try to see how it sounds without the choir parts. Also, some of the solo instruments volume could be brought down some for a more cohesive mix.

1 Like

Know you excuse my English. I’m from Argentina and my English is very poor …
I greatly appreciate this kind of constructive feedback and guidance!
Thanks with all my heart!

I agree with the choirs not fitting in, try the track without choirs. I like the feel of the track though, but it could be a bit more polished. It also could have been rejected because of the key change, I know sometimes the reviewers don’t like that.

1 Like

Well, it is encouraging that everyone agrees that the choirs are wrecking the song! I have a way!
As for the harmonic change … that’s more complicated because the original idea is to have a break. Two distinct moments … But, a review keep in mind!
Thank you very much!

Thank you very much! These comments are of great help!