Hi community I'm losing the will to live!

Purchased Inventive woocommerce text customizer downloaded as instructed but no zip file anywhere. At a loss as to what I should do now. Any help would be welcome

Make sure you have downloaded the files from http://codecanyon.net/downloads, if there is still no zip file I will suggest to contact the author here: http://codecanyon.net/item/inventive-woocommerce-text-customizer/14396561/support and ask if he/she can help you out.

Hope this information will be useful for you :smiley:

Many thanks for your reply still no zip file I’ll try the author, such a waste of time trying to do such a simple task calls for a glass of red wine.
Again thanks for your trouble.

Hi @1953sandyman! I just logged in as you and tried downloading your purchase and it worked fine. Simply go to your downloads page and download your item.

Whatever is happening, it’s most likely a local issue on your machine, nothing to do with your download/purchase. Beyond checking to see where your browser might be saving your .zip download (check your browser download settings), try a browser you don’t typically use (from Safari/Chrome/Firefox) to see if that helps. Here’s a gif showing how I downloaded the item while logged in as you. Hope this helps and let us know how you get on! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hi thanks for reply I’ll try again and do what you suggest. I bought and downloaded the flatsome theme without a problem last month so strange I now have a problem.Thanks again I’ll let you know outcome

@1953sandyman Great, good luck! :smile: You could also try RIGHT-CLICKING the download button and selecting “Download file as…” so you can specify where you want to save the download. :thumbsup:

Still no luck this is what I’m getting but no zip file
inventive-woocommerce-text-customizer-3
css
i3pd-admin-style.css
i3pd-style.css
jquery-ui.min.css
documentation
assets
css
images
js
index.html
inc
inventive-ajax-operations.php
inventive-woocommerce-text-customizer.php
js
i3pd-admin-scripts.js
i3pd-scripts.js
languages
i3pd-en_GB.mo
i3pd-en_GB.po
i3pd-en_US.mo
i3pd-en_US.po
i3pd-it_IT.mo
i3pd-it_IT.po
Licensing
GPL.txt
README_License.txt
readme.txt
Too tried now I’ll try again tomorrow thanks for life line

@1953sandyman What you posted is the contents of the .zip so it looks like your browser is simply unzipping it automatically for you. Problem solved or did I misunderstand in any way?

Hi again re zipped sorry to mess you around.Getting a bit to old to be doing this thanks again.

1 Like

Welcome to the club! :smiley:

2 Likes

I applaud you for keeping your cool. I’ve installed many WP themes and have never had so much trouble. (When all your clients keep getting the same error message --no css file–then look at how YOU are setting up the download.)

I finally unzipped then rezipped the file and it worked. If this one sentence was in the “install tips” I wouldn’t have wasted hours (and used several machines) to get it to update. There HAS to be an easier way to do it.