Herion Theme from Wolf-Themes WAY too complex tyo set up. What is the policy for get my money back?

Herion Theme from Wolf-Themes WAY too complex tyo set up. What is the policy for get my money back? I have bought 8-9 themes from envato over the years but this one seems like a dud. Help!

1 Like

It would need to be actually broken which seems unlikely from a power elite author and close to perfect item rating

More info here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

Thanks for the reply Charlie. Much appreciated :slight_smile: I am sure the theme might work well for more experienced folks, but as a novice I am finding this particular theme far from “One-Click” upload because of its volume, amount of plugins required (20) and server requirements (something I had never seen before). Again… all fine but advertising it as EASY is not quite true. I bought it because they sold it as easy to me. Thanks

I have also written to the theme creators and perhaps they will be of assistance but i fear if this is where we are at BEFORE the demo is up what kind of maintenance work will this theme require in the long run? Cheers :slight_smile:

its the worst them i never seen before… after get it done the site load speed it super super slow… advice please dont buy it.