Here are the winners of the 10th birthday t-shirt design contest

I don’t know is 14d now and no t-shirt yet😉

1 Like

We are still waiting :smirk: I am so excited . Hihihi :slight_smile: !

For all those that won T-shirts, they are now made and they will start to ship in the next 2-3 weeks! They’re literally going to be shipped all around the world so delivery time will vary depending on where winners are located. I encourage everyone to be patient for just a little while longer, the shirts will be shipped out as soon as possible.

We had some of the shirts sent to the office and they look awesome by the way! It will be worth the wait. As soon as you get your shirt, be sure to post a picture right here in this thread, we’d love to see you wearing it! :shirt:

5 Likes

Thanks for good news :smiley:
Could I confirm my shipping address? Not sure I’ve used old or new address :see_no_evil:
@scottwills

Thanks @MindWaveStudios… congrats to you too. :smiley: :shirt:

@leafcolor The shirt will be sent to the address you provided I’m afraid, it’s too late to change it, sorry!

1 Like

WoaWhh!! :laughing::smile: :shirt::shirt::shirt::shirt: GOT THE T-Shirt today morning… Loved it. :heart: Please ignore my messy face. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks Envato :herb:

6 Likes

##Awesome! :shirt:

Thanks so much for sharing, what a shirt, thank you so much for designing it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s my pleasure and I’m glad you guys liked it… Thank you :smiley:

YAY! My T-Shirt arrived :smiley:

Thanks Envato, and thanks to @WonderArt for the awesome design!

7 Likes

Looking great… :smiley:

Oooh, looking forward for mine to arrive :sunny::yum:

Hello from sunny Scotland, thanks for the t shirt!

8 Likes

Product Warning: Wearing an Envato T-shirt will make you look seriously cool. :wink:

5 Likes

Mine :smiley:

5 Likes

Bonjour from Paris​:joy::+1:.Thanks Envato

5 Likes

It arrived just one day after my “7 years” badge. Cheers! Here’s to another 10 years, Envato! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy 7th Birthday, @urbazon! Thanks for letting us know the shirt arrived safely, looks awesome!

Thanks, @scottwills!

I’m glad to be part of this amazing community for so long.

And yes, the shirt is awesome! :slight_smile:
I actually got compliments for the shirt design from people not knowing anything about Envato, so I reckon that’s definite confirmation of the design quality. Well done @WonderArt ! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

still waiting for the t-shirt :cry: