Here are the winners of the 10th birthday t-shirt design contest

Congratulation to all the winners. Thanks Envato. Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

I won the T-Shirt ā€¦ Uugh, it feel sooooo good :smiley: ā€¦ Thanks Envato and congrats @WonderArt for the amazing design :tada:

1 Like

oooooh Yeeeea ā€¦ I won a t-shirt! Thank you so much:grinning:

1 Like

I won T-shirt ā€¦ it will be the first T-shirt for the Envato in Gaza, Palestine :slight_smile:
Thanks Envato

5 Likes

Wow what a cool shirt! :smiley: Iā€™m totally going to wear it everywhere!

1 Like

Yahoo! The design looks great.

3 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

Yay!

I won, it will propably be the first Envato T-shirt in Kenya.

Canā€™t wait to wear it. Thank you Envato

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks guys, really looking forward to getting this awesome T-shirt :smile: Happy 10th birthday Envato!

3 Likes

Congrats WonderArt and to the rest of the t-shirt winners!!! I canā€™t wait to get mine :smiley:

1 Like

Thats Awesome! I just cant believe that i won a T-Shirt:relaxed:. :relaxed: congrats @wonderArt

1 Like

Thatā€™s a nice lookinā€™ shirt, WonderArt!! Congrats!

If I have the same birthday as Envato, can I get one too?? :grinning: :balloon:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll love to see that :smiley: can you send me a picture of it? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many many thanks to @Luminary @ConstructiveMinds @UJ-pro @AurusAudio @leafcolor @GridRide @its_kehl @Toivo-Media @AmigoProductions @bolderelements @imazamsharieff

Iā€™m glad you think soā€¦ Thanks a lot. :smile:

@JamiGibbs ā€¦ thanks a lotā€¦ My birth has gone in last monthā€¦ Iā€™ll get my one soonā€¦ :smiley:

5 Likes

Amazing, This is just Awesome. Thankā€™s Envato! :wink:

1 Like

Congrats to everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This T-shirt is really cool. Great job @WonderArt. Cogratulations to all the winners :smile: :tada:

1 Like

What a wonderful T-Shirt with super cool design. Congratulation for all winners, and also special for @WonderArt you are truly amazing!

1 Like

Sadness . When your nickname Christtmas. And you did not win . :sob:

1 Like

@janxcode_team @odbrand Thanks a lot guysā€¦ Iā€™m glad you think soā€¦ Love you guys. :sparkles: :smiley: :sparkles: :relaxed:

3 Likes