Help

Hello
I have a hand move set on a green background that I want
to sell in the footage section, but I couldn’t

ACİLLLLLL !!!

Hello, I have been canceling money from my account for 2 months and have been canceling my subscription and refunded my card for 2 months.
ALSO THE SUBSCRIBE VS I WANT TO BUY AS A SUBSCRIPTION MONEY, I ALSO PAYED FROM MY CARD WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS SUBSCRIPTION? PLEASE DO NOT WANT TO CANCEL. REFUND MY MONEY…LÜTFEN BENİ YETKİLİ KİŞİLERE YÖNLENDİREBİLİR MİSİNİZ

@yassinehelal5 if you want to sell items then you need to be an author https://author.envato.com/join and follow the upload instructions

@dlkkyk If you have issues with Envato Elements then you need to talk to support Envato Elements Help and Support

Thank you for answering, I do not want to buy or sell products. I do not know English very much, I am translating from google.I have canceled my subscription for 2 months, although I canceled my subscription from this site. I can’t reach any officials. Can you help me with the cancellation of subscription?

Unfortunately, the team on the link above are the only people who can help with this Envato Elements Help and Support