help with Photoshop CS6 and Warp Transform Tool

I believe there is a bug within the Photoshop CS6 Warp Transformation when working with Smart Objects.
In trying to warp a smart object to conform to an upward facing, slightly curved surface, the warp control handles/points respond incorrectly in reverse; moving one on the lower left outwards warps the image outwards on the upper right. All control point movements result in this backwards behavior.
https://d37wxxhohlp07s.cloudfront.net/s3_images/779580/WarpBug_inline.jpg?1345154194

When in doubt: Reboot! :wink:

any other suggestions? :frowning:

alexandercho said

any other suggestions? :frowning:

Can you send me the file in which you noticed this bug?
Try turning off OpenGL and next restart Photoshop and see if the error persists.

Edit>Preferences>Performance

Use Graphics Processor - off

Hi there! I’m not realy a necromancer, but does anybody solve this problem?
Cause it hurt me much :frowning:

alexandercho said

I believe there is a bug within the Photoshop CS6 Warp Transformation when working with Smart Objects.
In trying to warp a smart object to conform to an upward facing, slightly curved surface, the warp control handles/points respond incorrectly in reverse; moving one on the lower left outwards warps the image outwards on the upper right. All control point movements result in this backwards behavior.
https://d37wxxhohlp07s.cloudfront.net/s3_images/779580/WarpBug_inline.jpg?1345154194

Hi,are you found a solve for this problem with transform / warp … ?
i have the same thing

Sergey

It’s happens when you use warp tool after using distort tool on smart object layer. But I stil don’t know why and how to fix it (( Only solution I found - don’t use distort and do everything with warp

GreenSocks said

It’s happens when you use warp tool after using distort tool on smart object layer. But I stil don’t know why and how to fix it (( Only solution I found - don’t use distort and do everything with warp

hi, i understood already… thanks