Help with Page scroll to id with WPBakery Page Builder

Hello i’m trying to use Page scroll to id with WPBakery Page Builder… i have set a new secondary menu on page, add custom links with url #section-1, add css: local-scroll…i have also gave an ID (section-1 etc) for each row on page and finally i’ve made it sticky. It looks that works but i have a problem. The menu links don’t change color when meets the specific section and don’t remains active.

You can check it on my test page here https://www.vacationrentals.gr/index.php/test-page/

Thanks in advance

I am having an issue too with this page scroll thing too with WPBakery Page Builder. I have been trying to create an anchor link that will take the user who clicks on a link on the website to a select part of the top menu of the website.

First, i dont know if this can be done and if it can be done, i dont know how to do it on WPBakery Page builder.

Have you been able to do something like this?

You can add ID to each section.

Hi @AthenaStudio

et me explain better. I have tried this and it doesnt seem to work for me. I have a set of urls that links the users to say somewebsite.com/store and i dont want the users redirected back to that url . i want a case where when the users click on that link (somewebsite.com/store) that that get redirected to the top menu where the ORDER NOW is so that it displays the drop down menu there for them to select an option there.

I need to know if this is possible and if possible, mind giving me step by step directions on how to do this?