Help with cosonix theme

I just bought the cosonix theme and uploaded it but i want to know how to get it excactly like the cosonix portfolio theme. https://fluentthemes.com/wp/cosonix-portfolio/

Its loading just like a basic hellow world site…is there a special plugin i need to load to get it looking exactly as the demo site with the video at the top , customer reviews and pricing etc. I want to start editing from that base

Hi

You have to impoer demo content to get the live demo content in portfolio style demo.

Before demo import you have to do something like this:

1. install theme.
  2. theme will recommend you to install recommend theme bundle plugins install and you have to install those plugins (plugins included witht the theme bundle).
  3. may be your theme will ask you to register the theme license for getting bundle plugins install features and for demo import. So, you have to register the theme using your purchase code or as theme required.
  4. then you will be able to import demo as like demo site. you will/can get demo import options in theme options.

Please check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary help in documentation.

If you have still problem the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased theme Author. How to Contact Author and let them know because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality. Don’t worry just contact Author. Author will be very happy to assist you.

Thanks