Help ! Why Hard Rejected ??

I uploaded my first product and it got Hard rejected, I do not understand why, I am determined to make this work !

Can anybody help me understand what do I have to do or what have I done wrong?

I would really appreciate it !

Here´s the email I got …

(Product) isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on GraphicRiver. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

This item does not meet envato’s standards. Explore more such items on graphicriver, you will have idea about design standard. Give more time and effort in making design.

hi indeed because if this is original in termes of design, this is also a bit plain all the same (i mena not extremely worked out) and fonts that u have chosen do not look very good and neither do they match well too … they are basically hard to read , one is too thin and it looks like that u did not pay much attention to personal information when people want to underline just this … i would also recommend that u create a good quality fake logo for displaying purposes so that the thing looks more impressive visually and so that people feel like buying