Help why hard reject (html template)

I’ve created HTML template Watt Demo
After uploading for moderation to ThemeForest, 10 minutes and I’ve got a hard reject.
Could you help me, understand why?

My immediate reaction was that it didn’t feel high quality, as abstract as that sounds. I will let others give their feedback on it, but one thing I can directly point out is the hover animations; they feel very slow and unnatural, they should be a bit more snappy, especially the car photos. The hover animations for the icons seem broken and generally don’t fit with the theme; the majority of vehicle marketing goes for a high end, high tech, premium, and luxury feel, which seems to be what you’re going for, but your icon animations are bouncy and cartoony, and some of them will disappear and fade in, which doesn’t seem right, the animations will also replay when moving the mouse away, which also doesn’t seem right.

I’m very grateful for the feedback it’s very important to know what I’m doing wrong.
Thank you.
Can I fix animation flaws and improve the design of the template as a whole and resubmit the template for review?

Unfortunately no, you cannot resubmit this without doing a complete overhaul. Hard Rejections don’t allow you to make simple adjustments then resubmit. By complete overhaul, I mean you’d basically have to make a new template while taking into consideration the things I said. You can use the same theme, but you need to make an entirely new design.

Thank you for your reply
I’m extremely sorry …

But in all seriousness, no need to be sorry, just make another template and spend extra time working on the details.

Hello,
Actually you don’t understand the market Trend.Please compare your product with the newest items approved in the marketplace then you itself reject your own item. I hope you will understand the market trends.

I can tell you a simple way to get accept is that your product should beat the newest product approved in the marketplace in terms of design.

In my experience Themeforest requires the design not your coding. if you fail in terms of design They will hard reject you.If you fail in the terms of coding they will soft reject you and then you can fix your coding issues and design issues.

I hope you will understand the marketplace

If you find this thread useful please mark this as solution

No Offence

Kind Regards
Ahshan

Thanks for the tips!
I would like to ask you.
How can I may understand general trends of market?

Refer this link : https://envato.com/learn/creative-trend-predictions-2020/.
Regards
Ahshan

Thanks, I’ll read!