Help us improve our PSD design

wordpress

Hello, we want to submit an item in the PSD category and we need the community’s help to improve or change some things in it… So basically the questions are: what do you think about this project and what would you change? Thank you very much , all opinions are welcomed.

Here is the link of the project: https://www.behance.net/gallery/30531109/Concept-Minimalistic-Design

Hi @milothemes,

Artistic direction is ok, intersections are a trend in “future” webdesign, typography is nice.
Your theme looks very good. I think it’s almost ready for ThemeForest.
The homepage (first page on Behance) I really like, except footer. I think footer is too cramped. Try to reposition or change background newsletter form. I do not like the newsletter subscribe button. It is confusing. I do not like bullets from home slider.
I do not realize if your container’s wheat 980px or 1200px. It seems to me empty spaces left and right are too broad. Testimonial and company timeline I really like. Do not like border on tabs and accordions tabs is too dark.

Good luck .

Thank you very much, this is really helpful. We will take these advises into consideration.