Help. unfortunately we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won't be able to re-submit this item again.

I uploaded item to themeforest, item rejected, I want know what is the problem? here is the Message from Envato Quality team.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Ronda |100% Gutenberg Blog News, Calendar & Theme WordPress” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Demo: http://ronda.tuweb4.com/

I would appreciate your help to know what the problem is.

Thanks

Hello,

I saw you item you have done a good job. but really this item is not ready for themeforest cause now Themeforest accepting higher quality design & aesthetic theme for WordPress category.

also your item have few problem also

TYPOGRAPHIC HIERARCHY:

VISUAL HIERARCHY:

TYPEFACE:

study about this hope it will helpful for you.

Good luck for your next project.

2 Likes

Hi there:

Your design is good but need improvements typography, spacing, etc you can try practice more.

Regards.
JeriTeam.

Thanks

Always welcome for help.

Hi
We have made several changes in our theme. Today, they have sent us the same message again. Could you help me by indicating a concrete change that I should make? I am a bit lost

Thanks