HELP PLEASE! How to make last update track?

This is probably not difficult, but how to do it? Tell me please. Thank you.

Please could you explain in more detail what you want to do?

Hi! My English is not very good, but I will try.
Some tracks have the date of creation and the date of the last update. What is the last update and how to do it and what are the benefits of this? Thanks.

Ok I understand now! You can click ā€˜editā€™ on any track in your portfolio and make changes to the track title, the tags, the description, and even the contents of the files (for example; new mixes). Depending on what you want to change, this can be an instant update, or it will require some time for the review team to approve it. The benefits are that you can go back to old tracks and improve their description and tags and add new versions of a track if you want to.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I wish you all the best! I understand everything, I will try to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On a side noteā€¦ can you replace the old track with a new one? Letā€™s say thereā€™s some unwanted distortion or Iā€™d like to re-mix a track, can I replace it with a different version?

What is the limit in terms of the difference between the old and new versions? Can I make modifications in composition? How different can the new version be from an old one in order for AJ reviewer to approve it?

I only did this once, a loooooong time ago. I decided I wasnā€™t happy with a buzzy mandolin recording so I re-recorded it and re-upoaded all the files with the new mix. I left a comment to the reviewer explaining what Iā€™d done, and it was accepted. Iā€™d be interested in hearing answers to your other questions from someone who knows!

1 Like

To clarify:

1. You can update your items description any time you want/need without having to submit it for an additional review.
    (go to your item -> Edit -> Update Description -> Save Changes)

2. You can update your items name, preview, main audio files, optional thumbnail and tags any time you want to but youā€™ll have to wait for a new review of the updated item. However, if you are an author with a high percentage of item approvals you donā€™t have to wait for the item to be reviewed 'cause the system will automatically aprove the changes you made. Its called a ā€œTrusted Update Approvalā€.
    (go to your item -> Edit -> Update Item & Tags -> Save Changes)

Hope this helps to clarify your doubts!

Thanks for the help! You are a real friend!