Help, my vector illustrations have been rejected

Hello everyone, I’m looking for advice, because my illustrations have been rejected for low quality and I can’t load them.

running_on_the_beach-RE
I don’t think it’s for low quality, because they accepted this my Iillustration, that is created in the same style…

Thanks for your help

hi did u close all paths of all illustrations? because quite frankly , apart from this - which is usually resulting in hard rejections - i really do not see what the reason could be all about , as fro me this looks pretty cool and unique …
for me the only thing that u may possibly improve in my view, this is the shadowing of the first and third illustrations …

Thanks n2n44! Yes all path are closed; I check all path before sending the file. Ok I improve the shadowing in the first illustration.
The third illustration, I can’t make it, because envato accepted it!!! while the first and second didn’t accepted!:woman_shrugging:

oh sorry i did not get it … but this is good that one could make it anyways … :slight_smile:

Your illustrations are awesome. It is crazy how some reviewers give rejections for no reason or without any explanation.

Thanks Leysen.
At least if they told me: “look at your illustration, it’s nice, but it has no commercial value, we refuse it for this engine.” then that’s fine, but if they only say “refused for poor quality, you can’t resend it”, as an answer I don’t like it, because many illustrations that they accepted on the site in my opinion are of poor quality …