Help me with my logo

I need serious and valuable feedback from successful authors please! I need to know what’s wrong with my items.

1 Like

Hi @_S_H_K_E_T

I think that only bad colors but I am not expert in graphicriver.

I want invite you my friend author @n2n44 he is graphic designer more 16 years experience and I hope that he will help you best your logo.

Regards.

2 Likes

1 Like

@_S_H_K_E_T

I already say you that I am not expert in graphicriver but I think that your logo is bad colors (below image)

But others your logos are very nice job.

do u understand me? sorry my bad english because I don’t speak english 100%.

Regards.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, but I prepared this question for @ n2n44, I look forward to his answer. Thank you very much. I will take your advice into account.

2 Likes

Here is another of my work, which was also rejected. I would like to know what’s wrong with her?

1 Like

For reference, comparing yourself to other items already for sale is possibly one of the worst things to do, especially when at least several of these are over 5 years old, making the standards very different.

That all said, and with respect, the typography is considerably more readable than in your original post or the update above.

• To me, using italic text on both the main logo and strapline feels off.

• I’m not sure about the font choices for use in a logo

• The main graphic feels like it would work better as a perfect circle with the wrap-around layer, rather than the two parts either side of the wrap-around feeling quite independent

• Some of the colors esp. the top grey and the lilac/purple color further down feel out of place

• Personally, I am not sure the flare adds much

On the other example you shared - maybe it’s just me but the position and perspective angle of the G looks off, and the typography feels incredibly squashed and quite hard to read

3 Likes

hi u have a collection of diverse problems indeed … first of all the logo is globally a bit basic indeed and the commercial potential of it tends to be rather limited as this logo is easy to redo without having particularly skills or talent or without spending hours … so people would rather opt , at this stage to redo and save money rather than buying … the global style is too “raw” if u ask me … u need to introduce originality touches, some effects, something to make the item look special and differ from the many already existing logos in all categories …
in addition, the colors are not very harmonious and thinking of complementary colors, shades of the same colors or theme colors - according to the “target” - would be welcome indeed
the typo is also not matching much with the illustration , u have a very rounded illustration and a rather squared typo , this creates a misbalance rather than any other thing …noit to mention that there are no variations, no font combos and once again there is an impact on the “lack of originality” or deja vu feeling resulting from this item
u should also center the text with the circle rather than the whole logo as this is bringing a feeling of misbalance what u have here …
the imbrication of the illustration and text could be improved slightly , too
finally make sure that there is no problem of contrast on any preview so that u can real emphasize your work and avoid to violate a basic design principle in the process …

1 Like

it would have been better to put the game play one in another thread …
for this one, i tend to believe that there is something interesting about it , though, at this stage , it looks a bit too raw … and as the logo can be redone easily , i am afraid that the logo does not have a real potential commercially speaking
the fact of the matter is that this is not super punchy as such there is a little lack of an impact and it seems that this would hardly be exploitable using colors, which may restrict gamely the commercial potential …

1 Like

thank you so much for your help

1 Like

u are very welcome :slight_smile: