Help me with my logo

Give me notes on my logo before uploading it to my site

1 Like

wow man, sorry to tell u the ugly truth but u are very far from current standards right now … there is such to do with the typo , which is not super readable, looks distorted and is lacking font combinations and a somehow relief too … pls keep in mind that standards are very high about this particular point and that typo is probably what matters the most here no matter what is the category that u belong to … . Otherwise, the illustration and text are failing to imbricate enough, there is a real issue about the disposition of elements and in particular when it comes to flagging in the horizontal version … . Colors are way too raw … u need more subtle gradients , besides, i do not know what were your first intentions, but if this is to created steel like gradients , i am not sure this is a good idea and u definitely did not achieve to do this , this far. Pls also pay attention about the proportion between illustration and texts, for the vertical version, the illustration is really taking over too much at the moment …

1 Like

Thank you for informing me of these descriptions of my logo possible
Send me YouTube videos, learn these steps that you told me so that I will not face problems anymore. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

me i told u about some step by step youtube videos? when ? LOL i can’t remember this …

1 Like

Please tell me about the skills strengthening videos. I am a beginner and would like to become a professional logo designer

1 Like

hi the best thing that i know for global skills is piximperfect, the guy really rocks … pls search youtube

1 Like

Thank You…:blush:

2 Likes

u are welcome :slight_smile: there is no better than this guy to develop photoshop skills in my view

1 Like

Really cool do you have videos to develop skill design for logos on illustrator

1 Like

well for this i do not know i used to see a guy offering cool ones but quite frankly i do not remember …

1 Like