Help me to start please

I can not view the music that I uploaded yesterday to my account. I do not understand if the upload was successful or not. I also wonder if my compilation of everything necessary was successful (as I do not know very well the English language and I would not have made mistakes). Where can I talk with assistence?

The queued right now is around 16 days for music, so you have to wait to see if your tracks are approved or not.
You will receive an email.

1 Like

Oh my Gosh! 16 days? :open_mouth:
Thanks man

1 Like

Hello @UtopiaSound

You can check this link for updates: http://quality.market.envato.com/audiojungle

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

This is not the longest period, before the introduction of limits (5-10 tracks), the queue was stretched to 34 days(maximum). Now it is normal (not critical, and not very long).

2 Likes

Don’t know…Is the first time for me and it look like so long :smiley:

2 Likes

Soon you will get used to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

for packs a little bit more :slight_smile:

Good luck with audiojungle :slight_smile: Review time is ok :slight_smile: But yes, better would be 2 or less days :smiley:

I remember when I started on Audiojungle (circa 2010), tracks were approved in just one day. Maybe even less than that. Ah, those were the days !

1 Like

I am just a beginner too) And I’m a little bit nervous,because I think of my track, would it be approved or not. So it’s hard to wait two weeks, because you don’t know whether your track is suitable for Audiojungle)
Sorry for mistakes, I’m not a good English speaker)

2 Likes

I have been here some years, and i´m still nervous sometimes when i upload a track and have to wait.
Don´t think about it too much. Take it easy.

3 Likes