help me please. hard refusal.

Please help! All my design uploads are hard rejected and they didn’t give feedback/critiques. I need tips how to upload not to hard reject.
this is what i have uploaded : https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxyt0mmvj2x4s8u/help.zip?dl=0
thanks

Unfortunately your submission Medical banner. Banner with the character of a physician. Medical devices. isn’t ready for GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

hi for me this is cool and cute and i basically like what u have done, however , please try to keep in mind that much efforts are asked to all guys when it comes to typos and typo combinations and in your car it looks like texts have been stretched (especially the first one) until texts are hardly visible / readable indeed … once u find a way to make your text pop out noise and that people can read more easily, i think that u will be able to either re-upload and also will probably get approved in my view …

i would also recommend that your call to action buttons are more punchy visually , all u need to do for that is just fulfilling the frame with a white color for instance so that the text can be seen way more easily and people know what to do …

Try also to make sure that u use the same typo for see more in the second banner than in the others , it looks different indeed and it does not look as good