Help me know what the errors are. PSD with Soft Rejection

This has been rejected 7 times and I do not know what else to change, says that I have to make adjustments in the typographic hierarchy but I have already changed it several times (colors, sizes, etc), also that the color palette needs additional adjustments, I changed the colors
4 times, they say that there are misalignments and spacing but I have accommodated the spacing between the sections several times and I have made sure that they have a uniform spacing, I KNOW THAT SOME PARTS HAVE A LOW CONTRAST IN THE GRAY ZONES. Help me and load screen, example, etc. and do not give a superficial or general help.
I have already fixed this file 7 times Help please:confused::disappointed_relieved:

@SpaceStockFootage @themefire @ThemeSLR @n2n44 @charlie4282 @Novocaina @Crusader12 @JeriTeam

Nobody?

I hope help you approved you psd but all pages same need change to color, spacing.

I forgot say that:

hierarchy change to size 30px, add color purple, and capital letters. text title “about us”, what e do etc

Good Luck.

Regards.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your response and the image but the whole color palette purple or purple with green?

1 Like

I think that purple with green is bad colors, I think that purple dark with purple light maybe good colors.

you can search other colors https://coolors.co/browser/latest/1

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

the titles have a size of 36pt and you tell me to change it to 30px? Is not it going to be smaller?

1 Like

if to small 30px than you can use capital letters or no need change 36pt to 30pt but change only colors.

A Question:

Your psd is approved now or yet not? thanks.

I have to fix it to upload it, i’ll upload it here before after loading it for review

1 Like

I hope you wll approved :slight_smile:

Good luck

Regards.-

It´s Correct?

it’s better colors but I think that not approved it, like purple other color:

#353d81 and #5c6be7 it’s good colors

Thanks.

1 Like

Now yes it’s better colors :slight_smile:

and the alignment,space, etc
it´s good ?